Friday, April 11, 2008

Erection Day!

Yes, that's what I heard all Tuesday, "Kaserine Sansangnim (Katherine teacher) do you know Wednesday is erection day? No school!!" Ah... yes I know, and I think you need to practice your L's a bit more. heh heh heh.

So on erection day, I went on a picnic with Rob and some teachers (and their wives and children) from my school.

walking...some trees... it was a really cold day, at least 5 degrees celcius. brrrrrr!
getting close to the source of the Han river...


My co-teacher, Cho Sansangnim, Rob and I at the source of the Han river... Strangely, we didn't actually take a picture of the source... But apparently the legend goes that a dragon was trying to reach the sky, so he swam up this river. For some reason he got stuck in a small pond and could go no further. Some Korean people trapped the dragon in the pond, by trapping him in a crevice or something, where he now still waits to be released.

My friend, Jibi Sansangnim, his wife and their son. Jibi also needs to practice his not just his r's and l's but his v's as well. He pronounces Robert as Lover... or Lubber...
Here he is saying, "Lover, have some grapes." Rob was confused, was Jibi coming on to him?
Delicious food. Cute kids. Good times. The End.

1 comment:

Allysia said...

Ha ha ha! Good post :)