Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh the things you'll see... Part One

Indeed. I've seen a lot of amazing things and a lot of strange things...
Unfortunately, I usually don't have my camera with me at the time, but here are some lovely things that I have happened to capture...

I know Rob posted it before, but it's so good I must post it once again.
The wonderful coffee/canned drink/telephone combo. Yes, it is convenient! Yes, it is a good idea! Why do I find it hilarious? I don't really know. But I pass it every day and I giggle.




"What, is this not a perfectly reasonable place to park?"
Sure, the sidewalk's as good a place as any. Why not? But wait, this was moments before we saw another car driving half on the sidewalk and half on the road. I was not quick enough to get a picture though...sigh.

I'm now getting used to the car or truck driving on the sidewalk phenomenon and casually step aside, no big deal.

One last thing. I found some wonderful socks in the grocery store... look carefully.
Yes, that is a man peaking over the stall watching a woman urinate... oh yeh!


... more to come in the future!

No comments: